Applications are invited for Nurse Training Programme for the year 2023: Mpumalanga College of Nursing
DEADLINE: 30 October 2022
Mpumalanga Province citizens between the ages of 18 to 36 are invited to APPLY ONLINE to study towards the three-year Diploma in Nursing starting from the year 2023 at the Mpumalanga College of Nursing.
Only Applicants with the following compulsory minimum requirements will be considered
- A matriculation/senior certificate qualifying for admission for a Diploma/Degree
- English atleast level 4 (HG D/SG C) or above
- Life science/biology/physiology atleast level 4 (HG E/SG D) or above
- Mathematics atleast level 3 or (HG E/SG D) or Maths literacy atleast level 5 or above
- Any one of physical science/agriculture/geography; passed with atleast level 3 (HG E/SG D) or above.
- Minimum total Admission Point Score (APS) of the six subjects with highest levels should not be less than 23 (excluding life orientation.
- Resident of Mpumalanga Province
NB: ALL CERTIFICATES WILL BE SENT FOR VERIFICATION: – Certificates not registered with the South African Nurse Council (e.g ABET) will not be considered. Applicants with a disability will be considered only in terms of inherent requirements of the Nursing duties.
Successful applicants will be required:
- To sign an agreement with the Department of Health to work back the equal number of years spent on training
- To attend lectures for theoretical knowledge and do Work Integrated Learning (Clinical Practice) in health facilities as required by the South African Nursing Council and as allocated by the Mpumalanga College of Nursing.
NOTE: There are no fees payable by the applicants to be admitted at the Mpumalanga College of Nursing.
How to apply
All applications are to be strictly online on the official Mpumalanga Department of Health wesite (www.mpuhealth.gov.za) OR you can directly register here: Mpumalanga Online Registration (Nurse Intake)
IF SHORTLISTED, THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WILL BE REQUIRED DURING INTERVIEW:
- Original Matriculation Certificate. All certificates will be sent to UMALUSI for verification.
- Copy of identity document certified within three months of closing date.
- Proof of Residence from the local municipal authority or Tribal Authority
- Mr. SS Nyoni, 013 796 1808 from 08h00 – 16h00 on Monday to Friday
- Call 013 766 3018 for technical support
NOTE: NO PHYSICAL, FAXED OR EMAILED APPLICATIONS ARE ALLOWED.