Apply for the Rand Water Graduate Development Programme.
DEADLINE: 25 October 2022
Rand Water Graduate Development Programme
Primary Duties– As a graduate you will be exposed to the workplace and be provided with an opportunity to develop technical and professional competencies.
Rand Water previously known as the Rand Water Board is a South African water utility that supplies potable water to the Gauteng province and other areas of the country and is the largest water utility.
Rand Water invites applicants to apply for a Graduate Development Programme for the disciplines below:
Minimum Requirements for the Rand Water Graduate Development Programme:
- South African citizens
- Applicants from all race are welcome.
- Applicants must have Matric and a suitable qualification within one of the aforementioned fields of study.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35
- Applicant should not have been on graduate/ Internship programme
- Applicants should have no work experience related to qualification
The following documents must accompany your application form:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of Academic transcript
- Certified copies of qualification
Click here to access the Rand Water Graduate Development Programme Online application website