Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to
The provision of labour as directed by supervisor in order to ensure safe and clean working environment or optimized cargo operations.
-Cleaning of operational equipment (such as ship to shore cranes’ windows; cranes cabins; etc).
- Inspection of container condition
- Reefer monitoring operations
- Opening and Closing of rail wagons twist-locks
- Loading, off- Ioading and stacking of cargo in compliance of standard operating procedures.
- Hooking / unhooking
- Tarping/untarping where applicable
- Place /remove dunnage
- Cleaning of operational areas, rail trucks, plant, workshops, offices, sheds and ablution facilities as instructed.
- Complete applicable documentation i.e accident reports.
- Identification of correct cargo handling equipment/gear.Qualifications & Experience:
Qualifications & Experience:
Matric with minimum of 2 years as a port worker/ general worker