Fidelity Services Group
Rustenburg, North West
DepartmentSecurity – GuardingMinimum experience
Entry LevelCompany primary industrySecurity and InvestigationsJob functional area
The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
- Grade C PSIRA accredited and registered
- Minimum of 3 years in security industry
- No criminal record
- Willing to undergo criminal checks regularly
- Must be physically fit
- Computer literate an advantage
- Must reside in the Rustenburg Area
- Valid Code 10 Drivers Licence
- Minimum of 4 years driving experience
- Valid Firearm Competency (Handgun and Rifle)
- Report writing
- Entrance and exit control
- Completing relevant registers
- Standard duties as per training
- Response to alarms and incidents
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to follow instructions accurately
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.