- REQ: 123202 – Refilwe Falatsi
- Location: Menlyn Maine Campus – Pretoria
- Closing Date: 23 January 2023
- Division: Wealth Management SA (Distribution)
- Employment Equity Statement: Preference will be given to individuals from the underrepresented groups.
- NB: This is a GRADUATE position, applicants with 2 years plus work experience will NOT be considered.
Manage Self: Technical
To assist with the implementation of the business investment philosophy through data analysis, research and support functions, in line with Nedbank Group strategy.
- Assess needs and provide solutions Interacting with internal and external clients.
- Support Structured Lending and Banker with the following:
- Large Exposure reviews.
- Preparing of credit papers.
- Drafting facility letter.
- Preparing pricing motivation and input into the pricing template.
- Key liaison or conductor of client, client’s offices, sales, cross sell, whereabouts of the transaction in the process and attorneys.
- Receiving instructions from clients and sales and redirecting and following up on responses.
- Reconciliations where required – of payouts made in development or building plan.
- Analysis of Balance Sheet and Income Statement and analysis thereof for credit.
- Management of expiring facilities.
- Management of arrears together with the Banker and Lender.
- Management of impairments together with the Consultants and Credit Risk Officer.
- Transactional and Overdraft reviews.
- Releases and guarantees.
- Attending to building draws and payouts for developments.
- Acquisition preparation for new clients and additional accounts.
- Following up with Credit, Legal, Drafting, Attorneys on progress of bonds.
- Ensure that the transaction in pipeline move and follow up on this (manage the pipeline)
- Manage the client reviews – upfront preparation, scheduling appointments and post review capturing.
- Manage non-active and dormant accounts.
- Prepping the EDD / FICA and High-Risk templates.
- Co-ordinate sales teams and follow up on contact made and progress for cross sell.
- Deeds Search and CIPC.
- Check systems for completeness in terms of FICA and all other documentation requirements (e.g., ROA, Mandates etc.)
- Drawing up closing letter per client for confirmation.
- Change/Update of client info on all systems – after necessary confirmation with client.
- Identify opportunities for cross sell and upsell.
- Manage workflow to CSC, i.e., follow up on completion resolution.
- Card Matters: Card migrations, credit card limit increase/decrease/closure and loading of APO’s (card)
- Transactional Account Pricing (current account / cars etc.,)
- Overdraft limit activations and cancellations.
- Managing of security/collateral documentation / cession cancellations.
- Home Loans queries: Drafting of Home Loans Restructure agreements. Re-advance disbursements. Building loans progress payments. Home loans cancellations requests. Home Loans consolidation/subdivision requests: – valuation requests for Building Home Loan externally and internally.
- Power of Attorney’s loading and updating.
- Opening and closing treasury investment accounts.
- Opening and closing of Notice Deposits/Fixed deposits/ Reinvestments.
- Placing of notice withdrawals/Early release of investments.
- Fraud prevention/reporting.
- Providing Letters of good standing.
- SARB registration for Foreign National through Non-Res/Embassy Banking.
- Migrating of Foreign nationals account to Non-Res on repatriation.
- Submitting and ensuring all supporting documents for credit application are uploaded on the system (EAS and linked to CAN application cases).
- Follow through on deals up to the point that the attorney is instructed (CAN applications).
- Managing the onboarding/offboarding process (end to end – client and product).
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree (Investment Management / Financial Planning)
Minimum Experience Level
- Graduates with bachelor’s degree in Investment Management or Financial Planning or similar NQF 7 commercial degree.
- 0 -1 year experience from the financial or banking industry.
- 65% plus marks will be considered (NB: academic transcripts will be requested)
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Applied Learning
- Customer Focus
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
If you can’t find the job you’re looking for, activate job alerts to be one of the first to know when new positions open up.Apply now