x737 Re-Assemblers Posts at the Department of Home Affairs (South Africa)
The Department of Home Affairs, DHA, in collaboration with Harambee and the Department of Employment and Labour, DEL as the National Pathway Management Network, seeks to employ 737 unemployed youth as Re-Assemblers for the digitization of the department of home affairs records.
The DHA has started the digitization process of converting over 350 million paper records into electronic format for improved service delivery.
The DHA seeks to contribute to the employment creation goals and strategic priorities of the Presidential Employment Stimulus programme by hiring unemployed youth on a fixed term contracts to assist.
DEADLINE: 02 March 2023
- Salary: R 5,500.00 per month – Stipend
- Job type: Fixed-term
- REFERENCE NUMBER: DHA 782105
- Retrieval of files digitised.
- Return files to shelves.
- Verify files with initial files received from source.
- Role requirement
- WHO CAN APPLY?
- South African citizens aged between 18-35 years old.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Document and / or Records. Management or Information Technology.
- No criminal record.
- Should you receive notice that you have been selected for shortlisting, you will be required to present the following documents:
- Copy of certified qualifications
- Copy of certified identity document.
- Successful candidates will be subjected to suitability checks (Citizenship, Credit, Criminal and Qualification Verification).
- Should you not hear from DHA by May/June 2023, please consider your application unsuccessful. You may continue to look for more opportunities on sayouth.mobi.
- All roles will be in person at the Department of Home Affairs in Gauteng Province (Pretoria) and the North West Province (Brits).Duration of contract: 3 years (approximately May/June 2023- May/June 2026). A contract linked to the duration of the project will be signed upon appointment.
All roles will be in person at the Department of Home Affairs in Gauteng Province (Pretoria) and the North West Province (Brits).