32x JOBS TIGER BRAND https://jobsa.info/
Contract Duration: 12 Months
An opportunity to work on and support projects within Tiger Brands. This graduate programme will provide you with practical experience and give you a head start and understanding on your chosen career path.
RESPONSIBILITIES 32x JOBS TIGER BRAND
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
You will have opportunity to be an owner every day as you:
- Support project work
- Utilise your problem-solving skills
- Work with a cross-functional team to complete a Work Integrated Learning project as assigned by your Line Manager
- Attain on-the-job work experience aligned with your career aspirations
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
- You would have graduated with the relevant degree as per the job title
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Favorable Degree for this program:
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing Management
Listed below are the minimum requirements that you are required to meet:
- Citizen in the country of hire
- Should be based at the city of hire.
- A relevant BCom qualification
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year) in their field of study.
- Currently in final year of the qualification
- Work authorization in the country for which application is being submitted.
At application, please ensure that you attach the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
Kindly note that should you not receive a response within 21 days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Tiger Brands is proudly Africa’s largest listed manufacturers of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG).
We impact lives every day with our iconic, award-winning brands. Our core business is the manufacture, market and distribute everyday branded food and beverages. Our products are relevant across every meal occasion and are well positioned to grow.
Being a food company means we’re an intimate part of everybody’s daily lives and that’s why we get loud and proud about exploring further, roaring louder and growing together.