Salary: R 147 036 per annum
Grade 12 with no experience required.
- Knowledge in messenger services, organising record keeping practices / system.
- Knowledge of government procedures and processes.
- Knowledge of personal attributes: ability to communicate with ministries, senior
management, officials and the public in a professional manner.
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Good interpersonal relation.
- Client Orientation and Customer Focus.
- Sense of responsibility and loyalty
- Highly developed sense of honesty.
- Protect the confidentiality of documents.
- Code 08 Driver’s licence
- Render driver /messenger services in the office of the director- general.
- Provide courier and delivery service within and outside department.
- Provide clerical administrative support service.
- Provide logistical support for meetings, conferences, workshops, etc.
Enquiries: Ms Z Maistry
Tel: : 012 399 9117
Closing date: 14 August 2023
All applications must be submitted on a signed new Z83 application form (click bold underlined text to
download PDF form) accompanied by a recent detailed curriculum vitae to be considered.
- Applications may be forwarded to: The Director-General, Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the
Environment, Private Bag X447, Pretoria, 0001 or hand-delivered to: Environment House, Erf 1563 Arcadia
Extension 6, Cnr Soutpansberg and Steve Biko Road, Arcadia, Pretoria marked for the attention: Human
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification
Authority (SAQA). Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only.
- The National Department Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment, is an equal opportunity, affirmative action
employer. Preference may be given to appointable applicants from the underrepresented designated groups in
terms of the department’s equity plan. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only.
- Short-listed candidates will be subjected to screening and security vetting to determine their suitability for
employment (reference checks); social media checks, and qualification verification.
- Short-listed candidates will be expected to avail themselves at the department’s convenience.
- Entry level requirements for senior management service (SMS) posts: