Estate Security Manager (Cape Town ) Fidelity Services Group
Cape Town, Western Cape
Not ApplicableCompany primary industrySecurity and InvestigationsJob functional area
The aim of a Estate Security Manager is to ensure that the Site is managed in an efficient and professional way. The Estate Security Manager will be reporting to the Area Manager. Your role is to continuously add value to our company and carry out any reasonable instructions from management, thus ensuring that all teams meet company objectives.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Grade 12 / Standard 10 or equivalent.
- Previous Supervisor/Junior management experience.
- PSIRA registered (Grade A )
- Firearm Competency for business purposes.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the security industry
- Working Knowledge of the Firearm Act and Firearm competency.
- Estate Security Management Experience compulsory
JOB REQUIREMENTS & OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint) will be an advantage
- Valid driver’s license (Code 08/EB)
- Sound knowledge of FSS disciplinary procedures
- Clean Disciplinary record
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Client liaison.
- Staff turnover.
- Administration experience.
- General (have expert knowledge about all facets pertaining to your position).
- Standard operating procedures.
- People management (general management and supervision of security staff to ensure that required performance is met at all times).
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.