General Worker X1
Directorate General Worker X1: TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT.
- Reference Number : refs/017853
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R147 036 .00 per annum plus service benefits.
- Enquiries : Call Mr. Tshidiso Chabane/ Ms. Dolly Seboane/ Avhatakali Nemukula 073 464 0234/ 066 156 6669 (During office hours 08:00am – 16:00pm)
- This Circular of General Worker X1 is, except during December, published on a weekly basis and contains the advertisements of vacancy posts and jobs in Public Service departments.
- Although the Circular is issued by the Department of Public Service and Administration, the Department is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Enquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
- ABET or STD 08 (Grade 10) results or equivalent qualification, Minimum of 0-2 years relevant experience, Direct experience in the following would be an advantage, Liaising with senior managers/general public (good interpersonal skills), Working in a similar environment. No criminal record or any pending cases against you. Knowledge and Skills: Communication, Planning, Reporting, Cleaning. Pleasant demeanor, Well presented, loyal and punctual.
- Serve beverages on orders for training, workshops, meetings etc. Cleaning of venues and kitchens after usage. Cleaning fridges, microwaves, crockery, cutlery and cupboards in the kitchen. Services to Director and General Managers during meetings in their offices/boardrooms. Submission of refreshments requisition forms. Distribute cleaning equipment and keep a record thereof. Perform duties related to printing and distributing of documents.
- Applicants must indicate the reference number of the vacancy in their applications.
- Applicants requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their enquiries to the department where the vacancy exists. The Department of Public Service and Administration must not be approached for such information.
- It must be ensured that applications reach the relevant advertising departments on or before the applicable closing dates.
Employer : Department of Community Safety:
Location : GAUTENG