Home Affairs:Cleaner POST NO 9 : CLEANER, REF NO: HRMC 38/23/9
Home Affairs:Cleaner SALARY LEVEL : A basic salary of R125 373 to R145 077 per annum (Level 2).
CENTRE : Head Office, Pretoria, Branch: Finance and Supply Chain Management, Directorate:
Property and Facilities Management.
REQUIREMENTS: Home Affairs:Cleaner
2. Knowledge of using variety cleaning equipment and products.
3. Knowledge of general hygiene practices.
4. Knowledge of facility layout.
5. Competencies and skills required: Proven client focus and orientation.
6. Interpersonal and service hygiene skills.
7. Basic literacy and numeracy.
9. Overtime may be required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for. amongst others, the following specific
- Perform general cleaning services in the Department as per outlined standards.
- Ensure maintenance of storage areas.
- Operate machinery and when required.
- Maintain good.
relationship with employees in the Department.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- Perform duties within the.
relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Attend training courses as identified and
agreed for appropriate development.
- ENQUIRIES : Ms M Poo, Tel No: (012) 406 4012
APPLICATIONS : Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your comprehensive CV, citing the start.
Application for Employment Form (New Z.83), obtainable from any Public Service
department or at www.gov.za, by the closing date to:
Department of Home Affairs, Head Office:
Postal Address: Private Bag X114, Pretoria, 0001
Physical Address: 230 Johannes Ramokhoase (Proes) street, Cnr Thabo Sehume (Andries)
street, Pretoria, 0001.
We are looking for committed, passionate and talented individuals to form part of a new leadership team, equipped with the right skills to deliver a modern world-class service.If you are committed to delivering on the National.
Development Plan’s (NDP’s) priorities, ascribe the Department’s shared value set, have what it takes to serve the needs of South African citizens, residents and visitors, and your credentials meet the requirements of any of the following positions, kindly respond before the closing date.