Messenger/Cleaner Vacancy at (JICS)
Are you looking for a fulfilling career opportunity in the judicial system? The Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services (JICS) is currently seeking a dedicated Messenger/Cleaner to join our team. If you’re passionate about contributing to a just and fair correctional system and possess the skills required for this role, we want to hear from you!
- POST: MESSENGER/CLEANER REF NO: JI 79/2023
- (12 Months Contract Appointment)
- SALARY: R125 373 per annum (Level 02), plus 37% in lieu of benefits.
- CENTRE: Central Management Region/Bloemfontein
Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 10 or ABET (NQF level1-4) relevant work experience. Ability to use machinery (vacuum, urn etc.) Ability to read and write. Communication and listening skills planning, organising and people skills.
The incumbent will be responsible for cleaning offices and create an orderly working environment Cleaning GG vehicles and safekeeping of equipment ordering cleaning material Ad-hoc tasks as delegated by the supervisor a driver’s license will be an added advantage.ENQUIRIES : http://jics.dcs.gov.za/jics/ Ms P. Luphuwana, Ms S Suliman Tel No: (021) 421 1012
Where to submit your application
APPLICATIONS: Centurion/Northern Management Region: Private Bag 153, Centurion, 0046. Alternatively applications may be handed in at Block C 3, Eco Origins Office Park, Witch-hazel Street, Centurion, 0046 Central Management Region: P.O. BOX 3839, Bloemfontein 9301.
Alternatively, applications may be handed in at Fedsure House, 3rd Floor 62 St Andrews Street, Bloemfontein, 9300
Directions to candidates
- Applications on form Z83 with full particulars of the applicants’ training, qualifications, competencies, knowledge and experience (on a separate sheet if necessary or a CV) must be forwarded to the department in which the vacancy/vacancies exist(s). NB: PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS MUST PLEASE USE THE NEW Z83 WHICH IS EFFECTIVE AS AT 01 JANUARY 2021.
- Applicants must indicate the reference number of the vacancy in their applications.
- Applicants requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their enquiries to the department where the vacancy exists. The Department of Public Service and Administration must not be approached for such information.
- It must be ensured that applications reach the relevant advertising departments on or before the applicable closing dates.