REGISTRY CLERK at Department of Health
- Reference Number : refs/019506
- Directorate : ADMINISTRATION AND LOGISTICS
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R202 233 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Mr. PJ Majoro- 012-354 1169
Requirements of REGISTRY CLERK
Grade 12. Must be computer literate and well number orientated. Be prepared to rotate and act as a reliever. A registry background will be an added advantage. Be able to work under pressure. Good interpersonal and communication skills. Must be in good health and be able to do physical hard work. Must be able to function well in a team.
Accurate numerical sorting and filling of patients files and documentation. Drawing of files for wards, clinics, billing section, patient report office, Auditors etc. File tracking and checking movement history of patients on the SAP system. Efficient handling of queries. Daily checking of files for misfiles. Regular removal of inactive patient files according to prescribed policies and moving of files around. Performing other tasks as allocated by the supervisor.
- Applications should be submitted strictly online at the following E-Recruitment portal: http://professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za. No hand-delivered, faxed or emailed applications will be accepted. NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application should be accompanied by a fully completed and signed new Z83 application form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents plus a recently updated comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV). Applications without proof of a new Z83 application form and detailed CV will be disqualified. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. (Shortlisted candidates will receive communication from HR to submit certified copies of educational qualifications and other relevant documents not older than 6 months on or before the day of the interview). It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). All foreign qualification must be accompanied by evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. Suitable candidates will be subjected to vetting and personnel pre-employment suitability checks (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification). Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test. Medical Surveillance will be conducted on the recommended candidates. It is Department’s intention to promote representivity (race, gender, and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. The Department reserves the right not to appoint/fill this post. NB: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : STEVE BIKO ACADEMIC HOSPITAL
Linking young people to opportunities
The implementation of the National Pathway Management Network (NPMN) is led by the Department of Employment and Labour (DEL), with the Presidency providing overall strategic direction. Among others, the network partners include:
- the Department of Labour (DEL) with its Employment Services of South Africa (ESSA) platform and 126 labour centres across the country;
- the Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator who manages the SA Youth platform;
- the Gauteng Provincial Government’s Tshepo 1 Million platform;
- private sector initiatives such as the Youth Employment Service (YES4Youth);
- the Department of Higher Education and Training’s (DHET) Kheta career advice portal.