Fidelity Services Group
AssociateCompany primary industrySecurity and InvestigationsJob functional area
Vacancy: Training Officer
Division and location: Group HR – Fidelity Corporate Services Institute of Excellence
Reporting to: Regional Training Manager
The above vacancy exists at Pretoria/Midrand, reporting to the Regional Training Manager.
The overall purpose of this position is present, facilitate and assess training interventions as per the training function, within area of responsibility. Compliance with best practices, quality assurance standards and Industry requirements stipulated in applicable legislation.
- Driver’s License (EB)
- Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Packages
- Grade 12 / NQF 4
- PSIRA Grades E-A Instructor
- Facilitator registration with ETDP SETA
- Assessor registration with ETDP SETA & SASSETA
- Moderator registration with ETDP SETA & SASSETA will be an advantage
- General Security Practices (GSO) at NQF 3
- Specialist Security Practices Qualification at NQF 4
- Competence in Firearm Unit Standards: Handgun, Shotgun, Rifle, Carbine and PFTC Firearms Unit standards Instructor registration.
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Present, assess and facilitate training interventions according to Industry and internal standards to as per QMS and best practices.
- Coach and guide learners on learnerships to ensure competence standards are achieved as per programme objectives, learning outcomes, or unit standard outcomes.
- Comply with curriculum and training interventions within area of responsibility via effective facilitation and assessment methods.
- Compliance with legislative and Quality Assurance guidelines that includes but are not limited to:
SASSETA / PSIRA / NKP/ SAPS / DoL / PFTC/ CAA / QCTO etc.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Communication skills (Report writing and reading skills)
- Good administration and record-keeping skills
- Planning and time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Assertiveness skills
Other personality attributes:
- Problem Solving
- Good Relations
- Independent thinker
- Team orientated
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer orientated
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team work
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 30 October 2022.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within five (5) working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
E and OE