Advert reference: click_013247 TVET Graduate – Cosmetology
TVET Graduate – Cosmetology Advert status: Online
Apply by: 4 June 2023
Industry: Wholesale & Retail Trade
Job category: TVET Graduate – Cosmetology
Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Remuneration: Market Retaled
EE position: Yes
Brand: The Body Shop
Are you passionate about beauty products and helping people look and feel good? Are you confident to engage and communicate your knowledge of our The Body Shop products with our customers? We have exciting opportunity in Clicks’ stores for TVET Graduates.
This is a structured programme that offers students the opportunity to rotate within a department with all the necessary support to acquire the practical components (workplace experience) in their field of study.
- To achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through being visible, being knowledgeable and customer focused.
- To increase customer loyalty through promoting Make overs and skin consultations within store.
- To achieve Body Shop sales goals by engaging with the customer and providing personalized customer service at all times.
- To monitor and improve/increase stock availability by following stock management processes i.e. actioning weekly counts, zero low stocks.
- To maintain high levels of store standards through daily housekeeping and merchandising principles.
- To prevent shrinkage and loss by being accurate, honest and vigilant in all job duties.
- To assist with in-store training and coaching related to the make-up and skin care categories by sharing information within store related to techniques, trends and diagnostic tools.
- To assist with in-store training and coaching related to the make-up and skin care categories by sharing information within store related to techniques, trends and diagnostic tools
Education and Experience:
- Matric/Grade 12 (Essential)
- N6 in Make-up and/or Skincare (Beauty)/Cosmetology/Business Management/ Marketing Management (Essential)
- Unemployed TVET Graduates that require 18 months in service training (Essential)
- Desirable: experience in a customer facing role within a retail/FMCG store operations environment
Job related knowledge and skills
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Basic retail industry principles
- Selling skills
- Interacting with customers
- Stock Management principles
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good literacy and numeracy
- Ability to speak English and preferably one other official language.
- Applying Expertise and Knowledge
- Relating and Networking
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Working with People
- Following instructions and procedures
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
Do you require help with the registration process?