Cleaner -Day and Night Cleaners x10 Job Type Classification permanet
|Job Title||Cleaner -Day and Night Cleaners x10|
|Job Type Classification||Job Type Classification|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Town / City||Glenvista|
|Location – Site||Rietvlei|
|Job Advert Summary||To maintain effective cleaning of offices, workshop, plant, ablution facilities, paving and around the building.|
|Minimum Requirements||• Grade 10 or Std 8 Cleaner -Day And Night Cleaners X10|
• ABET level 3 will be advantage.
• 1year relevant cleaning experience.
• Basic computer literacy
• Basic knowledge of stock tacking
|Primary Duties||• Visit all ablution and shower room twice daily for cleaning, ensure the provision of sufficient soap, toilet papers, hand rolls, air fresheners and SHE packet.|
• Report any misconduct or damages to the building or removal of furniture to supervisor.
• Sweep paved areas around and outside building room, workshops, plantrooms, generator room and ablutions.
• Clean and sweep parking area platforms and entrance to the building.
• Ensure daily cleaning of entrances and inside of conference rooms, and service of dustbins.
• Picking up papers and dirt on the ground and on garden
• Use cleaning chemicals according to specified instruction.
• Cleaning of handrails and staircase.
• Cleaning inside windows 3m height, microwaves, and fridges.
• Wrapping of walls.
• Cleaning of door handles apply with brass.
• Vacuum of offices and open plan.
• Assist with moving of furniture when requested.
• Prepare refuse bag to be collected by service provider.
• Dusting of desk, cupboard, chairs, furniture both offices and open plan.
• Cleaning of roof, solar panel, and management parking weekly.
• Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental knowledge
• MS OFFICE
• Basic knowledge of cleaning chemicals
• Basic understanding and use of cleaning equipment
• Basic knowledge of safe working procedures
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Problem solving
• Basic problem solving
• Basic interpersonal communication
|Attitude||• Performance Driven|
• Customer Service orientation
• Self-disciplined and control
• Ability to perform under pressure.
• Ability to solve problems.
• Flexible to different situations & work
• Client service orientation