DRIVER (RECORDS MANAGEMENT)
- Reference Number : refs/015825
- Directorate : CAPEX
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R R151 884.00
- Enquiries : Mr. NS Manyane (011) 694 3919
- Minimum of Grade 10, NQF level 3 or equivalent qualification, Code 8 or 10 Drivers `s license. Minimum of two (3) years driving experience will added as advantage. Good communication skills both verbal and written. Ability to handle confidential information. Good telephone etiquette and should be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Basic understanding of customer services knowledge of Batho Pele Principles and Patient’s Rights charter.
- Sorting, prepare and distribution of correspondences including Faxes, circulars, memos, letters etc. Keep records of all received and delivered documents. Maintain accurate records related to the receipt and delivery of documents, messages and other items. Plan the delivery route from place to place and organize delivery accordingly. Submit and collection of documents at all JHB health district service points. Transport documents dealing with all types of private and confidential information. Load and unload deliveries. Performing messenger services within the district. Assist in Registry duties photocopying, emailing, and scanning of files and other documents. Perform any other lawful duties assigned by the supervisor.
- The fully completed and new signed z83 should be accompanied by a recent updated CV, copies of all qualifications and identity document do not need to be certified upon application, only shortlisted candidates will receive communication from HR to submit certified copies on the day of interview. Smart ID card must show both sides of the ID card. Applications should be emailed to jhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The recommended candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical screening. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCORAGED TO APPLY. Employer: Johannesburg Health District.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Johannesburg Health District
Closing Date : 06-01-2023
|Do you have minimum of Grade 10, NQF level 3 or equivalent qualification?
|Do you have Code 8 or 10 Drivers `s license?
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.