CLEANER (LEVEL 2
- Reference Number : refs/015823
- Directorate : Support Services
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 107 196.00 per annual (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. Sebopa Tel No: (011) 535 3131
- Grade 10-12 or equivalent, 1 year or more proven cleaning experience. Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work under pressure, be able to use cleaning machines and equipment. Knowledge of government policies. Must be prepared to work shifts including weekends, public holidays, and night duty. Knowledge of ideal hospital framework, Hospital experience will be added advantage.
- Cleaning of facilities office, toilet, passages & waiting areas. Dust, wash, scrub & polish floor. Walls; windows; side walls etc. Clean equipment; clean and wash dustbins & remove waste & adhere to health waste management policy. Operate heavy duty cleaning machines. Be able to rotate within the scope of work.
- Tara Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability and gender. Applications must be submitted on a duly new z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The Completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV specifying all experience indicating the respective dates (MM/YY) as well as indicating three reference persons with the following information: name and contact number(s), email address and an indication of the capacity in which the reference is known to the candidate. The relevant reference number must be quoted in the application form. The copies of qualifications, ID, and relevant certificates need not be attached when applying for the post. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the interview date following communication from HR. In terms of the National Qualification Framework Amendment Act 2019 it is an offence for any person to falsely or fraudulently claim to hold a qualification. Any person found to be misrepresenting their qualifications, work experience or facts in their CV will be disqualified and reported to the appropriate authority. Applications can be delivered to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre C/o HR Section, 50 Saxon Road Hurlingham 2196, can be posted to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre, HR Section Private Bag x7 Randburg 2125. Due to technical problems with GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently faced with, applicants are encouraged to apply using hand delivery or postal address
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tara the H. Moross Centre, Sandton
Closing Date : 11-01-2023
|Do you have Grade 10-12 or equivalent qualification?
|Do you have cleaning experience?
|Can you use cleaning equipment and machines?
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful