MATERIAL RECORDING CLERK:RE-ADVERTISEMENT (Applicants who previously applied are encouraged to re-apply
- Reference Number : refs/015837
- Directorate : Supply Chain Management
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R181 599 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mrs N. Malgas/Mrs T. Lekgari ,Tel no: 018 788 1720
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification. Relevant Tertiary qualification at NQF level 6 will be an added advantage. Exposure to the Public Health Sector Hospital environment will be an added advantage. Computer literacy (Microsoft office), good interpersonal skills, be able to work independently and under pressure, good communication skills verbal and written. Teamwork, Organizing, Coordination and time management. Knowledge and application of the following skills: Public Financial Management Act (PFMA), Supply Chain Management Act, Risk Policies and Practices.
- Provide Supply Chain Management administrative support to Carletonville Hospital as follows: Logistics Management: Receiving, checking, recording, and storing of incoming stock. Updating of Bin cards (VA11a) General Warehouse duties. Updating of Tally card (VA10) with incoming and outgoing stock. Monitoring of stock theoretically. Management of 0-9 file, Transit in and out of stock, follow up on deliveries and payments capturing of goods receipt voucher (GRV), clearing of work cycle. Demand and Acquisition Management: registration of End-User requirements, confirmation of demand and procurement plans, support RFQ administration process for goods and services, generate shopping carts for purchase orders. Asset Management: Keep and update all records on the asset register, barcode all newly acquired assets, conduct weekly spot checks and annual asset verification and ensure that asset condition in the register matches the condition of its existence, administration of disposal management. Other: maintaining and updating of document movement registers. Compiling weekly and monthly statistics. Handle internal and external enquiries, assist with general office duties within the component.
- Application should be hand delivered at Carletonville Hospital: Corner Falcon & Annan Road or posted to The HR Directorate, Carletonville Hospital, Private Bag x2023, Carletonville, 2500. Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 form and it must be completed in full, copy of a CV must be attached. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit their certified copies of identity book (ID) and qualifications during interviews. Failure to do so will lead into disqualification. The employer reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Due to the large number of applications, we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : CARLETONVILLE HOSPITAL
Closing Date : 12-01-2023
|Do you have Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification?|
|Are you Computer literate?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful