New : Operator: Packaging X 12 Responsible for the operation of all the packaging equipment in order to ensure efficient and effective achievement of the packaging objectives on productivity, cost, quality, safety and morale.
Operation: New : Operator: Packaging X 12
New : Operator: Packaging X 12:Efficient operation of the packaging equipment in order to achieve packaging targets
- Check equipment availability in preparation for start up
- Start up, operate and shut down the equipment according to standard operating procedures.
- Prepare and perform changeovers in accordance with the packaging production plan
- Prepare and perform shift handovers end of shift
- Clean workstation and equipment according to standard operating procedures and schedules.
- Participate in shift meetings.
- Give feedback on equipment performance
- Handover to incoming shift
Perform first line maintenance on packaging equipment.
- Obtain and interpret scheduled maintenance tasks
- Carry out first line maintenance as per standard operating procedures
- Report and record faults and deviations on machines to packaging technician and team leader
- Adhere to standard safe work procedures
- Perform related asset care (CILT,TPM) initiatives(First line maintenance )
Safety, Health and Environment:
Compliance to the SHE standards and requirements in order to ensure safe operation of the
- Report unsafe conditions and accidents to the SHE representations
- Follow safe wake procedures, including use of correct PPE
- Segregate and dispose waste as per the waste handling programme requirements
- Participate in safety meetings and committees
- Ensure the department operates within company SHE standards and OHS Act through continued education and training and obtaining the co-operation and commitment of all staff to observe all safety rules, procedures and processes in order to drive zero accident mentality
Compliance: Compliance with the quality standards and requirements in order to ensure the packaging of a quality beverage
- Carryout quality checks on all the packaging processes
- Monitor packaging equipment control parameters
- Support all quality initiatives
- Capture data and keep records for reference and auditing
Must follow and maintain requirements and procedures as laid down in the Quality Systems Sedibeng Brewery subscribes to. ( Laboratory Star System, ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001)
- Min Matric Certificate/ NQF3
- Min 2-5 years Relevant FMCG experience