TRAFFIC WARDEN JMPD WE HAVE EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR:
EPWP: SHORT TERM CONTRACT POSITIONS
(Not exceeding 12 months)
Department: Public Safety
Branch: Johannesburg Metropolitan Police Department (JMPD)
Designation: EPWP: TRAFFIC WARDEN JMPD
Remuneration: R3 800 pm (monthly stipend)
Location: 22 Village Road, Wemmer Complex/VARIOUS
Minimum Requirements:TRAFFIC WARDEN JMPD
Grade 12 (NQF level 4);
- Valid driver’s licence will be an added advantage;
- Will be trained as Traffic Warden;
- Affidavit that the applicant has no criminal record.
To patrol an area as assigned for the enforcement of general law and order in terms of
powers conferred upon a Peace Officer in terms of Government Notice R159 dated 02
February 1979 as amended,
Traffic Act, CoJ By-laws).
Key Performance Areas:
Assist in the Prevention of Crime and Maintain Law and Order to ensure the Execution of
Duties based on the Batho Pele Principles.
- Enforce and Execute the provisions set out in the Criminal Procedure Act 51 of 1977 to
ensure Public Safety Service Delivery based on the Batho Pele Principles.
- Participate in community-related services to ensure public safety service delivery based on
the Batho Pele Principles.
- Assist in executing crime prevention functions to ensure public safety delivery based on the
Batho Pele Principles
Please take note that only online applications will be considered. Please apply by
using the following link below:
APPLY ONLINE VIA: www.joburg.org.za
Contact Person: Zandile Mgabhi
Tel No: 011 490 1706