Project Coordinator: Infrastructure PARK
Garden Route National Park
Project Coordinator: Infrastructure SANPARK invite applications for a fixed term contract position for 2 years, with an option to renew from a suitably qualified and experienced person for project coordination and management of Infrastructure and Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP) projects in Tsitsikamma National Park
Project Coordinator: Infrastructure: Please send your application accompanied by a Cover letter stating the position clearly, Curriculum Vitae, and certified copies of qualifications and ID document to:
South African National Parks
Human Resource Intern
P O Box 787
For attention: Makhosazana Mgabi
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (please quote the name of the position applying for on the subject line)
If you do not receive any response from us within 21 days, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Diploma in Construction Management(Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering, or Project Management.
- 5 years relevant experience in construction and project management.
- Track record of project management experience, including administration.
- Knowledge and understanding of the relevant acts, i.e., PFMA, OHS, Construction and Environmental Management Regulations, etc.
- Experience in EPWP and labor-intensive construction work will be an advantage.
- A valid Code EB driver’s license and Microsoft Office software competency.
- Coordinate activities to ensure implementation of infrastructure and Expanded Public Works Programme projects in Tsitsikamma National Park.
- Quality control of construction works.
- Supervise project staff, contractors, SME’s and labor employed on the project
- Monitor and report on the progress and status of the project.
- Liaise with all relevant role-players and stakeholders.
- Health & safety management of SME’s and works.
- Project administration to include progress payment reports, attendance registers, and payments.
- Support and assistance of small emerging contractors.
- Identifying and scoping new works inside the Park.
- Assists the Parks Technical Services team.
R 255 071 – R 393 041
APPLY ON SANPARK.ORG